According to Big Think, America has become the most anxious country in the world. According to Forbes, America has become the 4th most stressed country in the world.
"Eating (With) Your Feelings” will:
- Explore the complex connection between food and mental health.
- Teach participants how to practice mindfulness through food-related activities like cooking and eating.
- Empower participants with strategies to incorporate mindful meals into everyday life, in order to build healthier and more sustainable relationships with food.
- Lifetime access to relevant, self-paced e-courses moderated by a LEAD-credentialed instructor.
- A personalized 2-year certificate of completion.
- Access to a 40-page, downloadable post-course resource guide with population-specific lifelines and inclusive, culturally-competent, and trauma-informed self-help, community-based, and professional resources.
- FREE, lifetime access to an exclusive Facebook group and newsletter for continued education and support.
Hosting Companies Receive:
- One free progress report per e-course or virtual workshop, on a date and time of its choice. This progress report includes a list of registered participants and individual reports that have lecture progress and quiz scores.
- Blinded evaluation and quiz results for all staff, in addition, to notice if any staff member requires additional mental health support.
Lauren's passion for mental health and education began at a very young age. She spent a large portion of her youth being a support for friends and peers who were struggling with mental health challenges and who came to her as a first line of support. She often didn't know how to respond, but seeing how prevalent these issues were, and still are, she channeled her passion into the founding of a social enterprise called Let's Empower, Advocate, and Do (LEAD), Inc.
Today, Lauren is the COO and co-founder of LEAD, Inc. Since its founding, LEAD has transformed into the industry leader in mental health education in the United States. Lauren resides in her home state of Massachusetts, and fills her days prioritizing the creation of helpful, practical mental health education resources and advocating for the importance of proactive mental health education in schools, and the idea that "while not everyone has a mental illness, everyone can improve their mental health."
Frequently Asked Questions
Why wait? #LEADnow!
Investing in your own mental health, wellbeing, and coping skills is the most critical and rewarding investment you will make in your lifetime.
Get started now!
DISCLAIMER: By registering for this course, you understand and agree that LEAD, Inc.’s courses are supplementary only and in no way replace present workplace training processes. LEAD, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for fully and completely teaching you, which obligation rests solely with you or your employer. You will indemnify LEAD, Inc. from any action, suit, or proceeding based upon any allegation that you have not been properly or adequately trained.